Friday, June 19, 2015

Granville Island

Granville island, which is one of my favorite spots in Vancouver. The nature, the art and the food make me enjoy my visits every time even I'm a local. I'm extra happy this time because I went with my love, J:

top - Forever 21 ; skirt - Topshop ; Shoes - GucciHat - Goorin Brotherbag - Kate Spade

I can never express how much I LOVE 1950's fashion! Midi full skirt showing off the waist line but hiding my fatty butt and legs is my trick for styling :D cropped top or tuck-in fitted top are the two choices to go with the skirt for me. Since I wanted to create a vintage-inspired look, I paired with a straw cloche (bell shaped hat) with the outfit.


By S


Granville Island never disappoints. Every time I go there, I feel and experience something new. There are so many different food places, artisan shops, duck ponds, you can even go boating! The list goes on...
S and I both wore pink skirts unintentionally. She went with a beautiful magenta midi full skirt and mine was a skater/circle skirt in baby pink. I always love the way pink and white looks together, but I did not want to look overly girly, so I paired it with my 'CELFIE' tee that I purchased from one of my favourite blogger Sincerely Jules a few years back-rolled up the sleeves to give it a more fun and effortless look. I also wore my new Adidas x Stan Smith kicks for a whole afternoon of strolling in Granville Island.
top - Sincerely Jules ; skirt - aritzia(similar here) ; shoes - Adidas x Stan Smith ; sunglasses - Victoria Beckham (in gold or similar here) ; bag - Paula Cademartori



Have a lovely weekend!
by J

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfits! Love hzow you mix girly and sporty elements <3
    wishes
    Samieze
    http://samieze.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't usually like wearing runners. But have been loving those Stan Smiths! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. super cute looks! love the photos, they are awesome....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these looks, the gucci shoes are fabulous.

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful girl! I live your cefie tee and your white skirt
    MyInflatablePoly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Chic details!
    Dora give me a visti if you want! www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the styling
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. you two must've looked so cool walking around: one classic, one modern. fantastic(: i also like how the photos have artistic elements--makes your blog extra beautiful

    http://hellokuo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww...thank you so much for your kind words, sweetie!
      We love how you pair your fashion photos with your thoughts about everything. Admire how you have such great opinions on things as a cute young girl! Keep it up! Enjoy reading your posts:)

      Delete
  8. I need to go to Vancouver once! Looks so great!!!
    I've just come across your blog! <3

    enjoy your day!

    Vicky // The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! We will be posting more about Vancouver fun places. Stay tuned!!!

      Thanks, lovely:)

      Delete
  9. What an adorable hat!! Definitely photo worthy.

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete